Welcome to the pantry - I Hope you find what you're looking for

HOME PAGE ----------------------------------- HOME PAGE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 9 January 2010

My Recipes

Welcome to my recipe page. Here you will find classic dishes from all around the world. Each recipe I publish has been made by me many times so it's tried and tested! I will try to post pictures of the recipes being cooked at each stage and I have categorized this section for easy navigation. I have also rated each recipe with a * rating to indicate the skills you will need as follows:


* Very easy, the ability to peel, chop, grate and present food
** Easy, above + timing, hob/oven skills and the use of equipment
*** Moderate, above + braising, broiling, poaching and sauteing
**** Skilled, above + sauces, pastries and glazes

Please be patient as I am limited to time and each recipe takes a while to type up and photograph but I will endeavour to add at least one or two recipes each week so please come back and check regularly.


Beef recipes:
Contemporary Bolognese

Chicken recipes:
Garlic Chicken In Creamy Mushroom Sauce

Pork recipes:


Lamb recipes:


Fish recipes:


Vegetable recipes:


Soup recipes:


Dressings:


Snacks:
Mackerel Rarebit
Cheesy Crumpets



I recommend that you use free range and organic produce for every recipe, diet, juice and detox found within this site. There is no substitute for good quality food!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Contact me:

If you would like to contact me then please email me at esotericman1967@googlemail.com

Or follow me on Twitter: esotericman1967




Followers