Welcome to the pantry - I Hope you find what you're looking for

HOME PAGE ----------------------------------- HOME PAGE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 15 November 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Is organic food good for me? Is free range food good for me? Is juicing good for me? Is a detox good for me? How can I improve my health? Which diet should I follow? These are questions on the lips of many people today and one of the aims of this blog is to help you answer the above for yourself without any forced opinions or propaganda - So welcome to a place of shared information and knowledge - I sincerely hope you enjoy it and find something useful here.

For convenience and easy navigation of the site all the main topics are to the right, under labels and I have included many links within the pages text, these will appear like this click them to open the link. Please take time to look around the pages and you will find the brilliant calorie counter and an uplifting thought for the day if you are feeling a little down.

The idea: The intention of this site is to provide some foundation knowledge regarding all things healthy but to stir debate and a thirst for further knowledge is primary. As it builds, I will cover nutrition, diets, detox, juicing, environmental impact of the modern food chain, community supported agriculture, vegetable box schemes and of course my greatest passion - Cooking! I will also share with you many lovely recipes that I have picked up over the years, so please follow this blog and continue to pop into Radders' Place.

The ethics: I have tried my best to remain neutral on all issues herein but on occasion the very nature of the topic may seem a contradiction to other topics on the site. An example being: I hate the poor treatment of animals yet I have published a recipe for veal stock!!! I have done this because I feel everyone has the right to freedom of choice and I do not want my views to propagandise any subject. Therefore, where these contradictions exist I have deemed it to be 'in the interest of the reader' and not a contradiction of my views.

Please feel free to debate and post anything constructive but remember, I will not publish any post that is abusive or demeaning to any other person or group and/or contains inappropriate language. Some pages are for information only and the posting has been disabled. Cheers, Glenn.




And for a little fun (with a rather serious side).
Try this personality test - You may be surprised at what it reveals about you.


Click here to compare your personality results.




I recommend that you use free range and organic produce for every recipe, diet, juice and detox found within this site. There is no substitute for good quality food!




                                                                   

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Contact me:

If you would like to contact me then please email me at esotericman1967@googlemail.com

Or follow me on Twitter: esotericman1967




Followers