Welcome to the pantry - I Hope you find what you're looking for

HOME PAGE ----------------------------------- HOME PAGE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 16 January 2010

Oxidisation


In juicing terms oxidisation occurs when fresh fruit or veg are exposed to air. If you cut an apple open you will see that it quickly starts to go brown, this is the fruit oxidising. The brown taint is caused by the living enzymes dying and it is these enzymes that give you the greatest health benefit. This is why juice is best drunk straight from the machine where possible. Vitamins (except C) and minerals are totally unaffected by oxidisation.



I recommend that you use free range and organic produce for every recipe, diet, juice and detox found within this site. There is no substitute for good quality food!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Contact me:

If you would like to contact me then please email me at esotericman1967@googlemail.com

Or follow me on Twitter: esotericman1967




Followers