Welcome to the pantry - I Hope you find what you're looking for

HOME PAGE ----------------------------------- HOME PAGE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday 28 January 2010

knives

Here are some pictures of my knives. All cooks should own a variety of quality knives from a cleaver to a small vegetable knife and a sharpening steel. As you can see my knives are Stellar Sabatier (except the cleaver), they are reasonably priced (around £80) and come in a stylish worktop holding block. I have laid them out here on my chopping board for easy viewing.






I recommend that you use free range and organic produce for every recipe, diet, juice and detox found within this site. There is no substitute for good quality food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Contact me:

If you would like to contact me then please email me at esotericman1967@googlemail.com

Or follow me on Twitter: esotericman1967




Followers