This is one of the first juice recipes I made with my juicer and it is still my personal favourite!
1 good handful of spinach
1) Press the spinach down the feeder tube
2) Press the tomatoes down next
3) Press the apple down last
4) Ensure everything is firmly pressed down
5) Switch the juicer on (slow speed on a centrifugal)
B1, B2, B3, B6, A, C, K
Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc
This juice supports energy metabolism, is good for healthy skin, the nervous system and the immune system. It is also very good for the teeth and bones!
I recommend that you use free range and organic produce for every recipe, diet, juice and detox found within this site. There is no substitute for good quality food!