Welcome to the pantry - I Hope you find what you're looking for

HOME PAGE ----------------------------------- HOME PAGE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 30 January 2010

Triple filter

I personally don't buy bottled water because the tap water in my area is very good quality (I have researched this). But to speak honestly, bottled is probably best in 80% of cases, if you can afford it.

However, I do triple filter every drop of water I consume and that includes all the water I use for tea, coffee and cooking. Simply put, I pour my water through a Brita Aluna filter jug THREE times and I find this gives excellent water quality and it also tastes great! I included the link above because it shows you can get the jug for £7:99 it's also reviewed.

Tip: Boiling water makes it safe to drink (usually) but it DOES NOT purify it!!! Some people think they can get away with using boiled water as an alternative but it is a myth.


I recommend that you use free range and organic produce for every recipe, diet, juice and detox found within this site. There is no substitute for good quality food!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Contact me:

If you would like to contact me then please email me at esotericman1967@googlemail.com

Or follow me on Twitter: esotericman1967




Followers