Welcome to the pantry - I Hope you find what you're looking for

HOME PAGE ----------------------------------- HOME PAGE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 21 November 2009

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!!!


The content of this entire site is for information only. All detox/liver cleanse regimes, diets and recipes are there for information purposes only and I recommend that anyone wishing to follow a detox/liver cleanse or diet in ANY form should always consult a qualified Doctor first.

The views expressed within this site are personal and are not intended to offend, prejudice or influence any person in any way.

I do not promote any particular product within this site and receive no commission from any company spoken of herein. Where any company, society or organization has been mentioned it is purely by personal preference. When a link from this site takes you to another site I cannot be held responsible for the content of that site and its views might not be shared by me, expressed or otherwise.

There is no copyright on any of the material contained within this site. If you do post a comment on this site you are automatically giving permission for it to be reproduced by anyone, anywhere and at any-time. If you do not agree with this then please do not post. Please feel free to copy any information from this site without permission.

I reserve the right to remove any content posted on this site at any-time and without prior warning or reason.


I recommend that you use free range and organic produce for every recipe, diet, juice and detox found within this site. There is no substitute for good quality food!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Contact me:

If you would like to contact me then please email me at esotericman1967@googlemail.com

Or follow me on Twitter: esotericman1967




Followers