Welcome to the pantry - I Hope you find what you're looking for

HOME PAGE ----------------------------------- HOME PAGE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday 25 January 2010

Postcode based organic food finder


Simply click the banner below and you will be directed to free range review. Enter your post code and the site will offer links and maps to box schemes, farmers markets, farm shops, butchers, bakeries, pubs, restaurants and much more. All the companies listed are local to you and have been reviewed by real local people with a real interest. You can sign up if you wish and become a reviewer yourself and it is all totally free!!!


I recommend that you use free range and organic produce for every recipe, diet, juice and detox found within this site. There is no substitute for good quality food!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Contact me:

If you would like to contact me then please email me at esotericman1967@googlemail.com

Or follow me on Twitter: esotericman1967




Followers