Welcome to the pantry - I Hope you find what you're looking for

HOME PAGE ----------------------------------- HOME PAGE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Me.

And here are some pictures of me. As you can see I am not very photogenic!

Relaxing on a Turkish holiday!








Surrounded by colour!








Spot the ball! - I mean my head - Swimming in the Med.








With my beloved.








Larking around with a belly dancer!
Where is she looking?








                      A video too!



I recommend that you use free range and organic produce for every recipe, diet, juice and detox found within this site. There is no substitute for good quality food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Contact me:

If you would like to contact me then please email me at esotericman1967@googlemail.com

Or follow me on Twitter: esotericman1967




Followers